Caelyn loves pancakes. I love pancakes, really how can anyone not love pancakes. In our quest to eat healthier I have tried soooo many different pancake recipes to find something low in calories that actually tastes good. I think I finally found it!
My giant container of Chobani Greek yogurt had a recipe for pancakes on the back, I adapted it slightly and we had wonderful Wonderful White Whole Wheat Greek Yogurt Pancakes.
Wonderful White Whole Wheat Greek Yogurt Pancakes
Makes about 12
1 1/2 cups Nonfat Greek Yogurt
1 1/2 cups White Whole Wheat Flour (or regular whole wheat flour)
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup skim milk
1 egg
Heat griddle to 325.
Mix together the yogurt, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt (dry ingredients).
In a separate bowl mix together the milk and egg (wet ingredients).
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until fully incorporated, but still a little lumpy.
Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle. Cook until the edges look dry and the center is bubbly. Flip the pancake and cook till golden brown.
I hope you enjoy as much as we do!
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment