Wednesday, March 23, 2011
She Makes Me Smile
Two can be trying at times. Not just two kids, but the age of two. There have been many moments of...what was she thinking, followed by what was I thinking. However, we are almost through it. I don't expect things to get magically better at age 3. My little girl is an independent spirit, who loves people. Caelyn is so sweet and so compassionate.
Caelyn has started her own card ministry. Almost every morning when Jackson goes down for his nap Caelyn proclaims "Mommy, it is morning and I get to make cards." So off we go to the dining room where there are cheap stickers, markers, and note cards for her to decorate. Each one has a purpose and a recipient in mind. After she is done she asks that I put them in the envelope and then in the mailbox, so that whom ever receives the card "will be happy."
Caelyn has recently started picking out her own clothes. Pink is Caelyn favorite color, mine is purple, Phil's is green, and Jackson's blue. Why? Because she says so. Also, pink matches. Today she was wearing four shades of pink and loving every minute of it. She loves to dress her self, especially in dresses and most especially in pink.
I love her and she makes me smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment