My parents came this weekend so my dad could help Phil do some sound system work in the church. That caused some slight alterations in our meal planning, mostly we ordered pizza on Saturday instead of cooking so we could spend more time together. So, instead we had quesadillas on Sunday. I am trying a new recipe this week, Orzo Stuffed Peppers. If it turns out ok, then I will post the recipe. They look DELICIOUS and they had multi-colored packs of peppers at BJs, so it made the list.
On a side note, BJs had Panera's Baked Potato Soup in their refrigerator section. That made me so happy. I love their soup, and am hoping it will live up to my expectations.
So, here is the list.
SUNDAY: Quesadillas
MONDAY: Tortilla & Black Bean Pie
TUESDAY: Orzo Stuffed Peppers
WEDNESDAY: Apricot Chicken, Peas, & Rice
THURSDAY: Enchiladas
FRIDAY: Salisbury Steak & Mashed Potatoes
SATURDAY: Dinner at a Friend's House
I am excited about not cooking on Saturday. I do have to bring either a dessert or a side. I think I will Dreamsicle Cookies, always a favorite.

1 comment:
So I tried two of your recipes within the past week...the Bruschetta Chicken Bake (yum!) and the Creamed Chicken over Biscuits (double yum!). Mark and I really enjoyed both. I adapted them slightly, but they were pretty easy to make! Love the menu listing, as it's helping ME plan ours. :)
Post a Comment