The weather is getting cooler, so I decided that I needed to get some tights for church on Sunday. We headed off to Target and Caelyn was quite content riding in the car. I put her in the sling for the trip inside rather than trying to unload the stroller. Before we even got in the door she was out. I took my time walking around and finally got to the baby section. No tights. So I decided to head next door to Toys'R'Us. Just as I was checking out her eyes popped open and she was wide awake. We walked back to the car and the wind hit her in the face upsetting her. So, when I put her back in her car seat she was MAD! She screamed the whole 25 minute ride back to Poquoson.
I thought that all we have been doing the last month to get her to sleep on a schedule hadn't sunk in, so I thought this little adventure would be uneventful. I guess I was wrong.

1 comment:
Welcome back, to the blogging world! Now I have another blog to check...Jeff will be thrilled! Hooray!
Post a Comment