Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We're Back

It has been quite a long time since we have last posted.  A very, very, very long time.  So I thought I might take it up again.  A lot has happened in the last year.  Sold a house, bought a house, moved from PA to VA, Phil took a new job, I took a new position, and had a baby.  With a whole lot of other things squished in between.  

I don't really expect anyone to read this often, but I thought I would put my thoughts down as our little girl grows up and our family expands.  Phil has been photo blogging on our family website http://web.mac.com/gpgifford/Family/Welcome.html.  Bear with me as I figure this blogging thing out.

I am the wife of an absolutely wonderful man, Phil and the mother of an absolutely precious 4 month old little girl, Caelyn.  I am excited for all that is to come as our little girl grows up and we continue on our journey.

Our first family picture and then Caelyn and I yesterday.

No comments: