Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Reading

We love to read!  Caelyn has a love of books and has them tucked into every corner of our house.  However, she likes to "read" her book first and them place them in a pile for me to read next.  We have a shelf of books that she isn't quite ready for or I don't want to keep in her room, but when she remembers that they are there she likes to sit and look at the pictures. Here is what Saturday's reading session looked like.

"Mommy Read?"
Babar
Spot's Giant Treasury
Arthur's No Good Very Bad Day
My Reading Stack
About 5 minutes later

I am so excited that my little girl has an appreciation for reading and books.

3 comments:

Phil Gifford said...

She is her daddy's girl!

Katie said...

I am in love with those pig tails! Litle girl hair is so precious. I want to take Sarah to reading time at the library. I don't know if you do that already, but I'll let you know when it is if you want. Play date!...Reading date!

Phil and Pam said...

Katie, we don't go to reading time at the library. She is at the bottom of her age group, so I am waiting until the fall when most of those kids will go to preschool. We go to the library once a week and read one book there and get 3-4 "to go."