Thursday, May 27, 2010

Zoo with Nate

Nate is Caelyn's best bud.  They have so much fun playing together.  Today we went to the Norfolk Zoo, it isn't a very big zoo, but it just the right size for two toddlers in 80 degree weather (not to mention a pregnant lady).  The zoo is really well done and you can get fairly close to the animals, which was really fun for Caelyn & Nate.  Right next to the zoo is a playground where we ate a picnic lunch and played for a few minutes.
Buddies
Caelyn Charging the Way
Bongos (I think)
Watching the Elephant through the Glass
Coming Out Into the Yard
Fascinated by the Elephants
Caelyn Loved the Cow and How Close She Could Get
Swinging with Nate
Trying to Hold Nate's Hand
Riding Together
Passed Out After a Day of Fun

1 comment:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

I can't believe you already posted the pics...you put me to shame!! I love all of the pictures. Thank you so much for letting us go with you today. Both Nate and I had a blast!!