We have had some WONDERFUL weather the last few days and we have taken full advantage of it. Caelyn loves playing outside with her sidewalk chalk, bubbles, balls, or just plain running. Here are some pictures of our outside adventures.
Love the hat and sunglasses. :) She is too cute. I wish we would have been in town so we could get the kids together...I am sure Nate would have had a blast playing outside with Caelyn!
I am married to my wonderful husband Phil and the mother of one very precious little girl Caelyn and one sweet Jackson. Each day is a mini adventure as we raise our little ones to love God and one day trust Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour. I am a mom who is trying to live each day serving God and my family.
1 comment:
Love the hat and sunglasses. :) She is too cute. I wish we would have been in town so we could get the kids together...I am sure Nate would have had a blast playing outside with Caelyn!
Post a Comment